The Connecticut Documentation & Observation for Teaching System (CT DOTS) framework is now available in an easy-to-use, online platform. Early childhood professionals, inside and out of the classroom, now have a paper-free method of observing children, collecting evidence/artifacts, and evaluating their skills against a standard set of indicators.
Features of CT DOTS
- With our Score By Evidence feature, evidence, scores for multiple students and progressions can be applied all at once.
- Families can stay in the loop with the click of a button with our Family Input.
- Never build a report again: you enter the data, we build the report.
- Filter by Class Type, Student, Gender, 504 plan, and more.
- CT DOTS Online is compliant with CT PA 16-189 as it pertains to Student Data Privacy. To view Terms of Service, please visit eobserve.org.
“We adopted the DOTS Online data collection tool. Much easier than a paper/pencil, ability to analyze data and send reports. Efficiency and easier to access information about students.” - Region 10 Administrator