New Features Now Available
The Connecticut Documentation & Observation for Teaching System (CT DOTS) framework is now in an easy-to-use, online platform. Early childhood professionals, inside and out of the classroom, now have a paper-free method of observing children, collecting evidence/artifacts, and evaluating their skills against a standard set of indicators. Click here to view or print the flyer.
New features available now:
- Assign evidence and observations to multiple children and progressions with just a few checkboxes.
- Multiple people can input evidence and observations for one child (ie assistant teachers)
- Create the Narrative Summary form through the software
- Run Evidence Reports creating a PDF per student of all the evidence and observations collected
- Collect and assign Family Input from parents within the software
CT DOTS Online is compliant with CT PA 16-189 as it pertains to Student Data Privacy. To view Terms of Service please visit eobserve.org.
For information about CT DOTS Online software training with onboarding, or to schedule a demo, contact EASTCONN’s Technology Solutions Application Team at email@example.com or 860-455-1594.
For information about the Office of Early Childhood (OEC) endorsed training provided by EASTCONN (Technical Assistance with the DOTS Framework), contact Diane Gozemba at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-455-1518.
The CT DOTS Online platform was developed and is operated by EASTCONN. No state funding was used in the development, marketing, or ongoing support of this platform. The Connecticut Office of Early Childhood (OEC) provided general guidance regarding the purpose and content of CT DOTS.