A statewide cooperative purchasing partnership endorsed by the Alliance of Regional Educational Service Centers
This statewide collaborative cooperative purchasing initiative was formed to counter the rising costs of products used by schools and municipalities. As membership expands, we are able to expand the variety of products available at increased savings. Below are the products available through CREC and EASTCONN. Join one or both cooperatives depending on your purchasing needs.
If you are not yet a member, we invite you to join us as we seek out the lowest prices available for a number of essential supplies. As you know, the more partners we have, the greater our purchasing power – and the broader the variety of products available to your school district and your municipality, as well.
We now offer reverse auctioning for select bids!
Please download and fill out the 2020-2021 Membership Form
There is a $100 fee for the 2020-2021 EASTCONN Membership and an additional $90 fee per reverse auction for 2020-2021.
- Save time
- Save money
- Choose from a broader variety of quality goods and services
- Relax and rely on our professional procurement staff
Currently, we bid on:
- Breakroom/Office/Paper Supplies/Cafeteria
- Custodial Supplies
- Food Services Items
- Awarded Milk Bid - Click here for the nutritional information on the Milk Bid
- Awarded Produce Bid
- Awarded Bread Bid - Click here for the nutritional information on the Bread Bid
- Awarded Ice Cream Bid - Click here for the nutritional information on the Ice Cream Bid
- Awarded Grocery & Ala Cart Bid - Click here for the nutritional information on the Grocery Bid
- Technology Equipment
Please fill out the membership form and return it to the Cooperative Purchasing office. Fax your completed form to 860-455-0691, email to Heidi Radcliffe and Kerry Dexter or, mail it to:
EASTCONN Cooperative Purchasing
376 Hartford Turnpike
Hampton, CT 06247
Please do not hesitate to contact:
Heidi Radcliffe, phone: 860- 455-1628, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kerry Dexter, phone: 860-455-1629, email: email@example.com
For Cooperative Purchasing of the following items:
Contact Cara Hart, 860-524-4021